Best recipes for fruit-infused water…
Fruit-infused water. To say it’s my crutch wouldn’t be going far enough.
This beloved beverage option is the one and the ONLY reason I am finally, at age none of your concern able to consume the recommended daily amount of H2O.
We have an old refrigerator in the garage, and that’s where I keep my stash of store-bought flavored sparkling water. People who are way more fun than I usually keep their beer in the second fridge.
We have some of that in there as well, but in all honesty, my La Croix (I usually find the best prices for it at Wal-Mart), Dasani (I LOVE their pineapple and strawberry lemonade varieties…and I usually find the best prices for Dasani on Amazon), and when I’m feeling REALLY crazy…Perrier take up most of the prime fridge real estate these days.
What can I say? My college self is fading the more early morning wake-up calls I get from my pint-sized roommates.
For Mother’s Day, the family bought me a new soda maker, and I’m LOVING it! I used to have the Soda Stream, but I felt like I was constantly refilling the cartridges, and then it just died one day, so they replaced it for me with the Innovee soda siphon.
The best part about making my own sparkling water is that I can add fresh ingredients to it. Although I love my store-bought flavored water, I do kind of wonder what the “natural flavor” in those cans really means. Hmmm.
I’m constantly trying new water recipes. And if you have your own love affair with fruit-infused water, OR, you have yet to try it, I wanted to share a bunch of recipes for the benefit of us all! Many of these are made for flat water, but I usually opt for the sparkling route.
Now for some gorgeous eye water…not to be confused with eye candy, or watering eyes 😉
Click on any of the links or photos here to grab the recipe straight from the recipe creator. And since I’m merely sharing others’ content here, please pin directly from their blogs, not from mine.
I like credit to be given where it’s due. I didn’t make these recipes, I just drink ’em!
To create your own sparkling versions of these delicious fruit infused water recipes, you’ll need
- Innovee soda siphon
- Soda Stream
- fruit infuser water bottle
- pitcher (optional)
- + fresh ingredients listed in your recipe of choice
15 Refreshing Fruit-Infused Water Recipes
1. Lime Infused Water | Self Proclaimed Foodie
2. Autumn Infused Water | Self Proclaimed Foodie
3. Strawberry Watermelon Infused Water | Homemade Interest
4. Cucumber Lime Infused Water | Finding Zest
5. Blackberry Mint Infused Water | i heart eating
6. Citrus Bliss Infused Water | Simply Stacie
7. Strawberry Orange Infused Water | Finding Zest
8. Rainbow Infused Water | Oh My Veggies
9. Mint Cucumber Infused Water | What the Fork Food Blog
10. Kiwi Mint Infused Water | Happy Foods Tube
11. Blackberry Lemon Infused Water | Tried and Tasty
12. Strawberry Basil Infused Water | OMG Food
13. Watermelon Mint Infused Water | She Saved
14. Grapefruit Rosemary Infused Water | Posh Little Designs
15. Watermelon Mint Infused Water | Eat Drink Love
Looking for more summer recipes, entertaining ideas, crafts, and home decorating projects? Definitely check these out, too!
Pin this post for later! And if you make one, leave a comment (or better yet, a photo) on the pin! That helps others know whether they want to try these recipes, too!
Leave a Reply