Nothing beats the Christmas magic of your own miniature Christmas village display. Here are 23 ideas to help bring your own to life…
If you have been wanting to add a Christmas village to your home for the holidays but weren’t quite sure where to start, these 23 ideas will help.
Don’t have one yet, but have been thinking about starting your own collection? With tips and tricks for setting up a display, to DIY tutorials for building one, this is a great place to begin.
Here’s a little video preview of some of these awesome village displays…
Looking for more holiday decorating ideas and inspiration? We’ve got you covered!
- It Takes A Village, People. AKA A Christmas Village Update
- “Spruce” Up Your Sparse Christmas Tree with Tree Branches
- Christmas Tree Ribbon Ideas
- Easy DIY Christmas Tree Watering Funnel
- 2020 Holiday Home Tour
- 30+ DIY Garland Ideas For Christmas or Any Time Of Year!
- 21 BRIGHT (and Safe) Ideas For Vintage Christmas Lights
- 51 Best Christmas Card Display Ideas
- 25+ MERRY & BRIGHT Rainbow Christmas Trees & Decor
- 31 WONDERFUL Christmas Wreath Ideas
- 33 Darling DIY Advent Calendar Ideas
Pin these Christmas village ideas for later:
Before you leave…it’s hard to enjoy the holiday season when we look around and all we see is clutter. Take control of the clutter, so you can truly relax this Christmas – our free Christmas decluttering guide will help! I’ve reserved a free copy for you. Grab it here! ⤵