Looking for creative ways to organize your books? Check out these 19 insanely easy DIY bookends and get inspired by these helpful ideas!
Whether you have a home library that you want to organize, or just a simple bookshelf in your bedroom, these DIY bookends will help keep your books upright and in check while also adding personality to your collection.
From modern and sleek to creative and unique, homemade bookends are a great way to add a touch of whimsy to your book collection.
We’ve included several ideas that would work well for a kid’s bedroom, including cool superhero bookends you don’t want to miss.
Or maybe you have an avid reader on your holiday list. Instead of buying them actual books, gift them with a pair of handmade bookends for a thoughtful gift idea they will actually use.
So take a look around to find the perfect bookends to match your home decorating style!
Are you inspired to make your own DIY bookends after seeing these clever ideas? Leave a comment below to let us know if you give any of these projects a try.
Want more awesome storage and organizing ideas? We’ve got you covered! Be sure to check out these posts, too!
- 19 BRILLIANT Lego Storage Ideas Every Parent Needs
- 23 Terrific Toy Storage Ideas
- 17 Board Game Storage Ideas
- 21 Brilliant Homeschool Room Ideas To Stay Organized
- 29 Playroom Organization Ideas Every Parent Needs
- 55 Printable Christmas Games
- 31 Inventive Ikea Lack Table Hacks (and Lack Shelf Hacks) For Your Home
- 53 BEST Craft Organization And Craft Storage Ideas
- Clearing Clutter Challenge & Home Organizing Ideas
Pin these bookend ideas for later! And if you decide to try one, leave a comment on the pin! That helps others know whether they want to try it, too!
Feeling inspired to declutter? Keep the momentum going! Here are 60 places you can declutter at home in just 5-minutes at a time. Grab your free copy now by clicking here or on the picture below: