Kids of all ages will enjoy these creative Dr. Seuss crafts based on their favorite book, or Dr. Seuss character.
Across the country, thousands of schools, libraries, and community centers participate in National Read Across America Day on March 2nd to celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday. And you can too!
These fun ideas are made with simple materials featuring beloved characters from the classic book series of Dr. Seuss.
The good news is you probably have most of the supplies needed in your craft stash. But, here are some of the most common supplies used in these fun activities.
Before we begin, here are some of the most commonly used crafting supplies used to create these Seussian works of art! Having these on hand will prevent frustration as your kiddos begin their works of art!
Common Supplies for Dr. Seuss Crafts
- Paint Brushes
- Acrylic Paints
- Assorted Pom Poms
- Assorted Construction Paper
- Glue Dots
- Glue Sticks
- Cupcake Liners
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Paper Plates
Now, let’s take a look at these simple crafts featuring popular books from Dr. Seuss so you can get started making your own projects. Enjoy!
So what do you think about these easy Dr. Seuss crafts? Did you find one or two that you want to make? If you do make your own, be sure to share it with me on my Facebook page.
Looking for other kid-friendly crafting fun? Be sure to check these ideas out, too!
- Handprint Ornament and DIY Christmas Ornament Ideas
- Popsicle Stick Christmas Crafts
- The 3 Items You Need to Deck the (Kids’) Halls for Christmas
- Last Minute DIY Christmas Ornaments
- 31 EPIC 🖍Melted Crayon Art & Craft Ideas
- 51 Cutest Snowman Crafts
- Kids Handprint Art Ideas
- 15 Creative Narwhal Crafts for Kids
- 31 Easy, Fun Dinosaur Crafts & Activities For Kids
- 29 Cozy Kids Reading Nook Ideas To Inspire Young Readers
Pin this project for later! And if you decide to try it, leave a comment on the pin! That helps others know whether they want to try it, too!