Add a personal touch to your decorations this holiday season with these DIY popsicle stick Christmas crafts. They are quick, easy and fun!
Popsicle stick Christmas crafts are a great way for kids of all ages to celebrate Christmas time. From handmade photo ornaments, to everyone’s favorite red-nosed reindeer, there are a variety of crafts you can make to get you in the holiday spirit.
Easy Popsicle Stick Crafts
The best part about these ideas is you only need a few simple materials to make them. Plus, you can easily find the supplies at your local craft store or in the craft section at Walmart or the dollar store.
It helps to make a list of the Christmas craft supplies you will need ahead of time, so you are prepared for all the holiday crafting that is about to happen!
Now, let’s get to these fun Christmas crafts so you can start creating. Enjoy!
Do you have a favorite popsicle stick craft that you want to make? If you do make your own, be sure to share it with me on my Facebook page. Happy holidays!
Looking for more holiday ideas? Check these out, too!
- The 3 Items You Need to Deck the (Kids’) Halls for Christmas
- 75 Easy Christmas Crafts
- 81 Best DIY Felt Christmas Ornaments
- 27 Eco-Friendly Reusable Wrapping Paper Ideas
- 71 Christmas Wrapping Ideas That Will Wow
- 30+ DIY Garland Ideas For Christmas or Any Time Of Year!
- 21 BRIGHT (and Safe) Ideas For Vintage Christmas Lights
- 51 Best Christmas Card Display Ideas
- 33 Amazing DIY Duct Tape Crafts That Are A Must See!
Pin this project for later! And if you decide to try it, leave a comment on the pin! That helps others know whether they want to try it, too!
Before you leave, make sure to grab your free copy of 60 Simple Decluttering Wins – a list of 60 quick decluttering and organizing tasks that can each be completed in just 5 minutes time! Because the holidays are stressful enough without having to deal with clutter and disarray at home! LESS clutter = MORE holiday stress-free fun!