Christmas is RIGHT around the corner! Yep, we’re coming down to the wire, and since there’s not enough time to even have Amazon Prime deliver gifts in time for the big day, how about some DIY Christmas ornaments for gift giving…or even just to work off some of that crazy excited energy the kids all have right about now?
1. Mud Cloth Ornaments thebeautydojo.com
These are over the top adorable, right?!
2. Hot Chocolate Ornament Favours thepartygirl.ca
This is a PERFECT last minute gift idea! PLUS, there is a free printable gift tag included for the ornament 🙂
3. Felt Christmas Tree Ornaments buddlycrafts.com
Aren’t these perfectly plump, colorful little trees too much?! I adore them.
4. DIY Agate Slice Ornaments abubblylife.com
Gotta be honest. I had never heard of an agate slice before I stumbled on this craft. I love the colors.
These are pretty darn colorful and cool, if I do say so myself 😉
6. DIY Embossed Birch Branch Slice Ornaments sustainmycrafthabit.com
And what do we have here? YUP. More glitter. You can’t avoid it round the holidays, friends. Give it up for a new year’s resolution in a couple weeks.
7. DIY Birch Wood Slice Ornament With Wood Burned Design danslelakehouse.com
I love using a woodburning tool, but I think that she was SUPER smart to stick with a simple, classic design on these ornaments. I’ve tried fancy ones, and they end up looking like a kindergartener had control of the wheel.
8. DIY Color Blocked Instagram Ornaments thecraftedlife.com
How’s this for a super fun hipster gift? Print out some of your fave instagram posts from the past year and get to work!
9. Cute Pine Cone Penguin Ornament Craft hellowonderful.co
Stop the presses. Is this not the cutest little wintery scene-o-crafty-ornaments EVER?!
10. Sweater DIY Christmas Ornaments designertrapped.com
Super quick, super easy, super inexpensive. It’s a trifecta.
11. Hand Stamped Clay Ornaments erinspain.com
These clay ornaments are such a classic. I really want to try some with my kids this season.
12. Cinnamon Salt Dough Gingerbread Men treasureinanearthenvessel.blogspot.com
I LOVED reading this blogger’s post about making these DIY salt dough gingerbread ornaments with her grandchildren. It left me with the warm feeling. I haven’t tried salt dough ornaments with my kids, and I LOVED doing them as a child, so this is HIGH on our ornament priority list!
13. DIY Wooden Bead Star nalleshouse.com
I love the natural look of this little beaded beauty, don’t you?
14. “Mason Jar” tree ornament simplyciani.blogspot.com
I almost didn’t click on this ornament because I was thinking, “come on, mason jars are WAY too big for an ornament,” but she’s smart…she knew this, so she used BABY FOOD JARS! Stroke of genius, no?
15. Cat Embroidery Hoop Christmas Ornaments polkadotchair.com
And these would be so cute for ANY pet!
16. DIY Marbled Ornaments sugarandcharm.com
These are precious! They remind me of Easter eggs 🙂
17. Butterfly DIY Christmas Ornaments themagiconions.com
These are so fun and different. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any ornaments quite like them.
18. Camping Ornaments kellehampton.com
These may in fact be the cutest DIY ornaments known to man. I am going to make these for Sweet Cheeks’ little tree in his room next year. ADORABLE!!!!
19. Rustic Wood Decoupage Ornament Tutorial tikkido.com
Styled here as a gift tag (another great idea), these decoupage ornaments are GENIUS!!
20. Handprint Ornaments us
We make different handprint ornaments each year, and they are my all time favorite ones. So much meaning in a tiny glass ball (or plastic if ornaments tend to break at your house like they do here).
21. DIY Glitter Dipped Snowflake Ornaments thisdesignjournal.com
More glitter makes for a simply beautiful snowflake ornament here.
22. DIY Christmas Ornament Tutorial Using Paper Straws makeanddocrew.com
So creative, right?
23. Paint-Dipped Paintbrushes us
These are so easy. I’m going to dress a little tree next year entirely with dipped paint brushes.
25. DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments thesweetestoccasion.com
Umm, I’m TOTALLY in love with these!!!
Before you go, we’d love to share these FREE PRINTABLE Christmas love notes with you! Pack em with your little one each morning in December!