popular New Year’s Eve cocktail ideas!
It’s hard to say no to a fun cocktail on New Year’s Eve, especially the pretty ones. I’m not much of a bartender myself…I’m more of a consumer.
*This post contains affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure policy HERE.*
And as an expert consumer in the realm of fruity, fun and sparkly New Year’s drinks, today I wanted to share 21 New Year’s Eve cocktails that caught my eye this season. One (or possibly several) of these lovelies will certainly be on the menu this NYE around here…
Friends, if you think any of these drink recipes look delicious and want to pin, be a dear and pin from the original source! It’s just a click away 🙂
1. Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Spritzer | sunnysweetdays.com
Doesn’t this drink make you want to dive in? I love spritzers, and this one looks PERFECT for NYE!
2. Black Raspberry Shrub Cocktail | loveandoliveoil.com
Not gonna lie, the garnishes on this one are my fave…and I totally adore the glass!!
3. Perfect New Year’s Eve Party Punch | bakingdom.com
This one is served from a punch bowl, which I think is always fun.
4. Blood Orange French 75 | cookieandkate.com
The color of this one alone is enough reason to give it a try, right?
5. French Kiss Cocktail | lexiscleankitchen.com
Not gonna lie, love the name.
6. Sparkling Apple Sidecar | sharedappetite.com
Doesn’t this one look so sophisticated?
7. Champagne Margaritas | thekitchenismyplayground.com
Truth is, I’m a lightweight, so this one would likely knock me on my tush, but I know how much people love their margaritas, AND their champagne…so why not mix both together, right?
8. Prosecco Sorbet Cocktails | bakedbree.com
To me, this cocktail sounds like heaven. I’m a big fan of sorbet AND prosecco, so this is a double whammy of awesome in my book. Garnished with mint? Looks like perfection.
9. Peach Bellini | eat-drink-love.com
Bellinis are a classic. And this peach bellini is FROZEN, which is my FAVE way to enjoy a drink!!
10. Pomegranate Clementine Champagne Cocktail | yestoyolks.com
Clementines in a drink always make me happy. Such great flavor. And this one looks so festive with the color combo and cranberries!
11. Pink Lemontini Champagne Cocktail | crazyforcrust.com
Another fun champagne cocktail idea, and this one garnished with maraschinos which you gotta love.
12. Cotton Candy Edible Glitter Sparkling Wine Cocktail | abubblylife.com
This drink may get the award for “most fun”. You start by heaping a lil pile of actual cotton candy into a glass! Check out the recipe. It’s ADORABLE (and looks pretty great to drink, too)!
13. White Cranberry Holiday Sangria | yestoyolks.com
This drink includes all the major players in the holiday ingredient world. AND it’s sangria! Who can say no to sangria?! Not I.
14. Sparkling Citrus Sangria | lipglossandcrayons.com
Again. Sangria. Enough said.
15. Peppermint Dream Holiday Cocktail | momendeavors.com
Another awesome garnish, and another keystone holiday ingredient used in this refreshing looking cocktail!
16. Orange Mint Mimosa | awortheyread.com
Orange and mint. The combination is perfect for the holidays.
17. Snowball Martini | styleonmain.com
Isn’t this adorable?! I’m a sucker for blue drinks, too. So between the name, the fun martini glass, and the color, I’m totally sold. How bout you?
18. Rosemary & Grapefruit Cocktail | lipglossandcrayons.com
Anything with rosemary says “holiday time” to me. Not only is this drink gorgeous, but the rosemary garnish makes it perfect for NYE, I think.
19. Cranberry Wine Hibiscus Mint Cocktail | awortheyread.com
Another mint garnished drink, this time mixed w/ cranberry. Another perfect combo for this time of year.
20. Spiked Hot Chocolate with Irish Whiskey & Marshmallows | diycandy.com
Are you kidding me? Toasted marshmallows and booze? TOGETHER? Dumbfounded by the awesomeness.
21. Champagne Mule | Homemade Interest
Thanks for coming by today! We’d love to see you more often 🙂