many things can be done with a basic lazy Susan turntable…
Ikea is a trap. I swear each time I go in there, I come out with 300% more than I went in wanting to pick up. Good thing is that most of what I find is pretty economical. But therein lies the trap, right?
*This post contains affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure policy HERE.*
My latest impulse Ikea buy was one of their lazy susan turntables. AKA the “Snudda”. We used ours to make a kid-friendly game board table. But others have made some pretty awesome things with their lazy susans, so I wanted to share some favorites. Who knew there were so many things to be done with a basic lazy susan turntable?
The basic item you’ll need for all of these projects is:
1. Organized Kitchen Corner Cabinet With A DIY Lazy Susan | iheartorganizing.com
2. DIY Retro Lazy Susan Turntable | sugarandcloth.com
3. Build Your Own Lazy Susan Turntable In Under An Hour | theshabbycreekcottage.com
4. Dollar Store Lazy Susan Turntable Organizing Idea | thecountrychiccottage.net
5. Wood Slice Lazy Susan Ikea Hack | DIYinpdx.com
6. Homework Station Turntable | momontimeout.com
7. DIY Citrus Fruit Lazy Susan |dreamalittlebigger.com
8. A Stolmen Snudda Cat Tree | ikeahackers.net
9. Sewing Room Lazy Susan | stowandtellu.com
10. DIY Tabletop Lazy Susan | thatsmyletter.blogspot.com
11. How To Make The Perfect Pencil Holder | inmyownstyle.com
12. How To Organize The Fridge And Freezer | cleanandscentsible.com
13. Picnic Caddy | organizeyourstuffnow.com
14. DIY Rope Mirror | organizeyourstuffnow.com
15. Rotating Craft Caddy | realitydaydream.com
16. Ikea Lazy Susan Game Board Hack | heatherednest.com
Pin this post for later! And if you make one, leave a comment (or better yet, a photo) on the pin! That helps others know whether they want to try this project, too!
Pssst…before you go, I sure would love to hang out with you again really soon!! Sign up now and gain instant access to our DIY resource library full of DIY guides, tips, tricks & cheat sheets. And it’s all FREE. Click the image below to get started…