You’ll be surprised how many ways a basic Ikea Snudda lazy Susan turntable can be used…
IKEA is a trap. I swear each time I go in there, I come out with 300% more than I went in wanting to pick up. Good thing is that most of what I find is pretty economical. But therein lies the trap, right?
My latest impulse Ikea buy was one of their lazy susan turntables. AKA the “Snudda“. We used ours to make a kid-friendly game board table. But others have made some pretty awesome things with their lazy susans, so I wanted to share some favorites.
Who knew there were so many things to be done with a basic lazy susan turntable?
By the way, if you LOVE IKEA, then grab this list of 25 IKEA must-have items for a stylish home on a budget! These are my favorite IKEA products as many of them can be used in amazing, outside-the-box ways, too.
The top 25 IKEA products list is free, just click here, or on the picture below to begin⤵️:
There’s one basic supply that’s the heart of each of these ideas…
Brilliant Lazy Susan Turntable Hacks
Ready to dive into these fun and creative ideas? Let’s go!
1. Organized Kitchen Corner Cabinet With A DIY Lazy Susan | iheartorganizing.com
2. DIY Retro Lazy Susan Turntable | sugarandcloth.com
3. Build Your Own Lazy Susan Turntable In Under An Hour | theshabbycreekcottage.com
4. Dollar Store Lazy Susan Turntable Organizing Idea | thecountrychiccottage.net
5. Wood Slice Lazy Susan Ikea Hack | DIYinpdx.com
6. Homework Station Turntable | momontimeout.com
And make sure you grab this list of 25 awesome IKEA products to help you create a stylish home on a budget! Click here or enter your email on that form right below⤵️
7. DIY Citrus Fruit Lazy Susan |dreamalittlebigger.com
8. Sewing Room Lazy Susan | stowandtellu.com
9. DIY Tabletop Lazy Susan | thatsmyletter.blogspot.com
10. How To Make The Perfect Pencil Holder | inmyownstyle.com
11. How To Organize The Fridge And Freezer | cleanandscentsible.com
12. Picnic Caddy | organizeyourstuffnow.com
Don’t forget to grab your top 25 IKEA products list! click here or enter your email by clicking the picture below. I’ll send your guide right away!
13. DIY Rope Mirror | organizeyourstuffnow.com
14. Rotating Craft Caddy | realitydaydream.com
15. Ikea Lazy Susan Game Board Hack | heatherednest.com
Like the ideas, but not into the DIY? No problem, check these out!
If you love IKEA hacks and ideas, then you’ll definitely want to check out these, too!
Pin this post for later! And if you make one, leave a comment (or better yet, a photo) on the pin! That helps others know whether they want to try this project, too!
Don’t leave empty-handed! Grab your free copy of our “25 Best IKEA Buys For A Stylish Home On A Budget” list! It’s the next best thing to an IKEA cinnamon roll (and if you haven’t tried one of those, you are missing one of life’s biggest joys)!