many things can be done with a basic Ikea Snudda lazy Susan turntable…
Ikea is a trap. I swear each time I go in there, I come out with 300% more than I went in wanting to pick up. Good thing is that most of what I find is pretty economical. But therein lies the trap, right?
*This post contains affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure policy HERE.*
My latest impulse Ikea buy was one of their lazy susan turntables. AKA the “Snudda“. We used ours to make a kid-friendly game board table. But others have made some pretty awesome things with their lazy susans, so I wanted to share some favorites.
Who knew there were so many things to be done with a basic lazy susan turntable?
By the way, if you LOVE IKEA, then grab this list of 25 IKEA must-have items for a stylish home on a budget! These are my favorite IKEA products as many of them can be used in amazing, outside-the-box ways, too.
The top 25 IKEA products list is free, just click here, or on the picture below to begin⤵️:
1. Organized Kitchen Corner Cabinet With A DIY Lazy Susan | iheartorganizing.com
2. DIY Retro Lazy Susan Turntable | sugarandcloth.com
3. Build Your Own Lazy Susan Turntable In Under An Hour | theshabbycreekcottage.com
4. Dollar Store Lazy Susan Turntable Organizing Idea | thecountrychiccottage.net
5. Wood Slice Lazy Susan Ikea Hack | DIYinpdx.com
6. Homework Station Turntable | momontimeout.com
And make sure you grab this list of 25 awesome IKEA products to help you create a stylish home on a budget! Click here or enter your email on that form right below⤵️
7. DIY Citrus Fruit Lazy Susan |dreamalittlebigger.com
8. A Stolmen Snudda Cat Tree | ikeahackers.net
9. Sewing Room Lazy Susan | stowandtellu.com
10. DIY Tabletop Lazy Susan | thatsmyletter.blogspot.com
11. How To Make The Perfect Pencil Holder | inmyownstyle.com
12. How To Organize The Fridge And Freezer | cleanandscentsible.com
13. Picnic Caddy | organizeyourstuffnow.com
Don’t forget to grab your top 25 IKEA products list! click here or enter your email by clicking the picture below. I’ll send your guide right away!
14. DIY Rope Mirror | organizeyourstuffnow.com
15. Rotating Craft Caddy | realitydaydream.com
16. Ikea Lazy Susan Game Board Hack | heatherednest.com
Pin this post for later! And if you make one, leave a comment (or better yet, a photo) on the pin! That helps others know whether they want to try this project, too!
Pssst…before you go, I sure would love to hang out with you again really soon!! Sign up now and gain instant access to our DIY resource library full of DIY guides, tips, tricks & cheat sheets. And it’s all FREE. Click the image below to get started…