Unleash your child’s creativity with 15 enchanting narwhal crafts! These magical projects are perfect for kids of all ages to enjoy.
Narwhals, also known as unicorns of the sea, have captured the imagination of children and adults alike with their majestic horns and mysterious presence in the cold ocean waters.
In this article, we’ve rounded up 15 fun ideas with the best free narwhal crafts that are quick and easy to make.
From adorable narwhal plushies to paper plate art, these DIY projects will provide entertainment and educational value.
Easy Narwhal Craft Ideas
The great thing about these projects is you don’t need expensive supplies to make them. Most materials can be found at your local craft store or dollar store.
You may already have several of these supplies in your home. But, here are the most helpful materials to keep on hand for kids’ crafts.
Now that you have your craft supplies, clear off a creative space, and get ready to dive into the world of this mysterious creature!
There you have it-15 super cute narwhal crafts to try. If you make any of these, share them with me on my Facebook page.
Be sure to check out these fun, crafty ideas, too!
- 55 Printable Christmas Games
- 51 Cutest Snowman Crafts
- Santa! I Know Him! Free Elf Printable
- The 3 Items You Need to Deck the (Kids’) Halls for Christmas
- Free Printable Christmas Elf Arrival Letter
- Handprint Ornament and DIY Christmas Ornament Ideas
- Kids Handprint Art Ideas – “Spirit Fingers”
- 33 Amazing DIY Duct Tape Crafts That Are A Must See!
- 75 Easy Christmas Crafts That Bloggers Love
- 45 Perfectly Puffy Pom Pom Crafts
- 25 Delightful Dr. Seuss Crafts for Kids
- 31 Creative Dinosaur Craft Ideas for Kids
Pin this project for later! And if you decide to try it, leave a comment on the pin! That helps others know whether they want to try it, too!