Spice up your kitchen organization game with these innovative spice storage ideas. From wall mounted spice racks to drawer inserts and more.
If you’re tired of rifling through cabinets and drawers in search of that elusive jar of red pepper flakes or garlic powder, we have a storage solution for you. Or better yet, 23 storage solutions!
We’ve curated 23 creative spice storage ideas that will help you organize all of your different spices in a way that works best for your kitchen.
Best Spice Storage Ideas
If you have a small kitchen, you may want to consider utilizing the side of your refrigerator to hold magnetic spice racks.
You can find inexpensive magnetic jars that will work with any metal surface.
They also sell magnetic strips that you can attach to the back of a cabinet door if that works better for you.
If you have a pantry, add tiered shelves so you can keep your spices neatly organized.
Place the most used spices in the front and the least used in the back. This is a simple solution that makes a huge difference!
Tight on cabinet space? Consider a spice storage rack that you can hang on the wall. Place it at eye level so everything is within easy reach.
Instead of using the original container, purchase glass spice jars to add a dash of charm to your kitchen. Make custom labels with a cutting machine, or label maker.
Tips for Spice Storage
Here are some helpful tips for storing spices:
- Bulk spices – cut down on the extra cost of individual jars by purchasing the most used spices in bulk. Store unused spices out of direct sunlight in a dark place. Note the expiration date for best use.
- Spice storage containers – check Amazon, home stores or even thrift stores for the best price on containers.
- Repurpose Spice Shelves – take a look at local thrift stores for items that you can repurpose into spice racks or shelves. If you like to DIY, consider building your own!
Now that we’ve talked about a few storage solutions, let’s take a look at 23 of the best ideas that you can easily incorporate into your own home.
We hope you have found these creative solutions helpful to keep your spices neatly organized!
Need even more organization in your life? Check out these articles, too:
- 23 Pantry Organization Ideas
- Coat Closet Organization: 21 Amazing Ideas
- 16 BEST Makeup Storage Ideas To Organize Cosmetics
- 19 BEST Under Bathroom Sink Storage Ideas: Try Today!
- 17 Super Creative Key Organizer and DIY Key Holder Ideas
- 21 Must-Have DIY Ikea Closet Design Ideas
- Organization and Storage
- 53 BEST Craft Organization And Craft Storage Ideas
- 65 BEST Closet Organization Ideas
- 25+ Scroll-Stopping DIY Countertops
- 23 Clever Laundry Room Storage Ideas
- 21 Coffee Bar Ideas To Perk You Up
- How To Organize Tupperware: 15 Ways To Tame Container Chaos
Pin this project for later! And if you decide to try it, leave a comment on the pin! That helps others know whether they want to try it, too!
Feeling inspired to declutter? Keep the momentum going! Here are 60 places you can declutter at home in just 5-minutes at a time. Grab your free copy now by clicking here or on the picture below: