Welcome visitors and the luck of the Irish into your home this March with these easy and festive St. Patricks decoration ideas!
Each March 17th, everyone is Irish. This fun holiday is one no one should miss. Celebrate your Irish pride, and don’t miss out even if Irish heritage isn’t something you have. Everyone can add a few simple touches to their home at this time of year to enjoy the holiday spirit of the Emerald Isle!
I hope your takeaway from this list of St. Patricks decoration ideas is that you don’t have to do anything big, elaborate or expensive to decorate for this (or any other) holiday.
Just a few simple touches go a long way to bring the luck-o-the-Irish into our homes for this fabulous celebration!
On the hunt for more simple holiday decorating ideas, and DIY home decorating inspiration? Be sure to check out these articles, too!
- 27 DIY St. Patrick’s Day Wreath Ideas [+ Tutorials]
- 23 DIY Valentine Wreath Ideas You’ll LOVE
- Easy DIY Cane Cabinet Doors IKEA TV Stand Makeover
- 45 Beautiful Spring Easter Wreath Ideas To Buy or DIY!
- 17 Creative DIY Easter Egg Ideas
- 55+ BEST Cute & Creative Valentine Box Ideas For Kids
- DIY Clay Pot Spring Wreath
- Easy 15-Minute Marshmallow Peeps Wreath
Pin these St. Patrick’s Day ideas for later! And if you decide to use any, leave a comment on the pin! That helps others know whether they want to try one, too!