From traditional shamrocks to colorful rainbows, here are 21 St. Patrick’s Day wreath ideas to help you decorate your home for St. Paddy’s Day.
‘Tis the season for shamrocks and leprechauns! With St. Patrick’s Day quickly approaching, it’s time to start getting ready for the festivities.
One of the first things I do with any holiday is put together a festive wreath that will liven up our front door and get us in the spirit.
It’s a simple and inexpensive way to welcome your friends and family.
St. Patrick’s Day Wreath Ideas
Here are a few popular wreath ideas:
- Green & Gold Shamrock Wreath – A classic green and gold shamrock wreath is a great option if you want something simple yet stylish. The bright colors will stand out on any door or wall, and it’ll add a subtle hint of sparkle to your St. Patrick’s Day décor.
- Felt Clover Wreath – This one is perfect for those who love crafting. Create an adorable Lucky Clover wreath by cutting out felt clovers in various sizes and arranging them into a festive circle shape. You can even add bows or other embellishments for extra flair.
- Rainbow Ribbon Wreath – Who doesn’t love rainbows? If you want something with lots of color, try making this rainbow ribbon wreath. All you need is some colorful ribbon, wire, and scissors—it’s that easy. Plus, the rainbow theme makes it perfect for any occasion.
- Mossy Tree Branch Wreath – Transform twigs from fallen trees into an eye-catching St Patty’s day decoration by adding moss, burlap ribbons, lucky four-leaf clovers, and more onto it. It’ll look like a piece of art when you’re finished and will last longer than traditional store bought decorations too.
- Beer Bottle Cap Wreath – Gather up all those empty beer bottles (or ask your friends) and turn them into something special by making a beer bottle cap wreath. It may sound complicated but all you need to do is spray paint each cap green and arrange them in a circle shape before attaching them together with hot glue or string.
- Four-Leaf Clover Hoop Wreath – Make a trendy hoop wreath using faux greenery leaves in shades of green as well as four-leaf clover accents for added charm. You can hang it up as soon as you finish putting it together—no drying time required here.
Now that you have a few ideas to get you started, take a look at this great collection of DIY St. Patrick’s Day wreath ideas from across the web.
These are just some fun ideas for creating DIY St Patricks Day decorations for your home or office space this upcoming holiday season – there really is no limit when it comes to creating something special from scratch with just some simple supplies and tools at hand!
Whether you choose something traditional like clovers or go for something more modern like rainbow stripes – get creative and have fun crafting away these next few weeks leading up to March 17th so you can enjoy having unique decorations that show off your personality while celebrating Ireland’s patron saint all month long!
Happy crafting everyone – may luck be on your side throughout these projects!
On the hunt for more simple home improvement ideas, and DIY home decorating inspiration? Be sure to check out these articles, too!
Pin these spring wreath ideas for later! Make one? Leave a comment on the pin! That helps others decide whether they’d like to try one of these wreaths, too!
Pssst…before you go, I sure would love to hang out with you again really soon! Sign up now and get a FREE copy of “Builder-Grade To Beautiful: 10 Totally Transformative Home Decorating Solutions, All Under $100!” Click here to enter your email or on the image below. Your copy will be sent right away!