The most creative Easter egg ideas from all over the www…
Easter couldn’t come around at a more appropriate time each year. We’re celebrating life and resurrection at a time when we’re all just starting to thaw and see signs of life emerging out of the dark, cold corners of our recently frozen world.
It’s that time of year where we start to open our windows and breathe in full breaths of air rather than the stale air we’ve had in our cooped up houses through the winter months.
I love Christmas craftiness, but once in a while during the spring, I’ll get the crafty itch too. And if you’ve spent more than 5 minutes on Pinterest in the past couple weeks, you may have gotten the same itch.
Oh, and before I forget…if you have a family at home, the holidays are the BEST times of the year, but also the most stressful. Our to-do list is packed with holiday tasks, and everything else falls at the wayside. If clutter and disorganization are stealing the joy from your holiday fun, I can help! Grab this free list of 60 simple decluttering wins that can help you get organized and clutter-free 5-minutes at a time!
There are some GREAT, and super creative DIY Easter egg ideas out there. Like an excited kid on Easter morning, I’ve hunted around all the corners of the www and gathered eggs to share.
Here are some of our favorite easter egg ideas we scouted this season. If there are any of these that capture your heart, do me a favor and click through either on the image or text link to the original source to pin them 🙂
17 favorite DIY Easter egg ideas on the www
1. Funny Family Photo Easter Egg Tutorial from right here!
2. DIY Donut Easter Eggs from briteandbubbly.com
3. Vintage Spring Easter Eggs from us 🙂
4. Gumball Machine Eggs from ajoyfulriot.com
5. Glitter Polka Dot Eggs from designertrapped.com
6. Marbleized Easter Eggs from camillestyles.com
7. Paper Flower Easter Eggs from tellloveandparty.com
8. DIY Alphabet Easter Eggs from lovelyindeed.com
If you could use some more organizing and less clutter in your life, you’ve come to the right place! Grab a free copy of “60 5-minute decluttering ideas” and get on the road to a calmer, more restful home life in as little as 5-minutes at a time!
9. Galaxy Easter Egg Tutorial from dreamalittlebigger.com
10. Photo Print Easter Eggs from asubtlerevelry.com
11. DIY Paint Splatter Easter Eggs from brepurposed.porch.com
12. DIY Nail Polish Marbled Eggs from helloglow.co
13. DIY Confetti Easter Eggs from love-the-day.com
14. Cactus Easter Eggs from deliacreates.com
15. DIY Kite Easter Eggs from jsorelleblog.com
16. DIY Stenciled Silhouette Easter Eggs from designimprovised.com
17. Printable Tattoo Monogram Easter Eggs from sarahhearts.com
Pin this post for later! And if you make one, leave a comment (or better yet, a photo) on the pin! That helps others know whether they want to try this project, too!
Before you leave, make sure to grab your free copy of 60 Simple Decluttering Wins – a list of 60 quick decluttering and organizing tasks that can each be completed in just 5 minutes time! Because the holidays are stressful enough without having to deal with clutter and disarray at home! LESS clutter = MORE holiday stress-free fun!
So many fun ideas to try!!