These 29 bandana crafts are budget-friendly, colorful, and anything but bland…
Bandana crafts are always fun projects…and easy on the wallet, too!. You can grab a variety of bandanas in places like your local Dollar Tree, Walmart or on Amazon.
Bandanas are available in many different colors, and patterns as well, making the opportunities for bandana craft ideas pretty vast.
*This post contains affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure policy here.*
Just on this site alone, we’ve shared more than a couple of bandana craft ideas…
Bandana crafts you can find here:
And there are so many more bandana crafts to try! Here are close to 30 awesome, inexpensive bandana ideas for you…
29 Brilliant Bandana Crafts to Try!
1. 10-Minute Bandana Pillows | Heathered Nest
We have other bandana crafts you can try as well! Give our 10-minute bandana pillows a look⤵️. These are SUPER easy to make. Kind of a dumbed-down version of an envelope-type pillow. No cutting required 🙂
2. 2-Minute Bandana Easter Basket Liners | Heathered Nest
You may want to try these 2-minute bandana Easter basket liners, as well. Or, pin them for springtime ⤵️.
3. Bandana Pumpkins | Heathered Nest
No need to sew in order to create these fun, colorful fall pumpkins. And that makes them extra awesome, in my book!
4. Bandana Bowl Covers | Sadie Seasongoods
How perfect are these bowl covers for a summer picnic? Or, really, anytime at all?
5. No-Sew Bandana Face Masks | Real Simple
Thanks to all the fun new surprises that 2020 has brought the world 🙄🙄🙄 (yes, I’m being completely snarky and sarcastic as I say this), I’ve added this bandana craft to the mix. A really simple DIY bandana face mask. You can watch the tutorial here⤵️
6. Bandana Ghosts | Woman’s Day
How cute is this spooky Halloween idea? These bandana ghosts are boo-tiful!
7. Bandana Bunting | Country Living
Great for a summer party, and will be sturdy enough to last for soiree after summer soiree!
8. No-Sew Bandana Face Masks | Headcovers
Super pertinent for 2020, this video tutorial will show you how to create your own mask with a bandana.
9. Re-Usable, Eco-Friendly Bandana Gift Wrap | Heathered Nest
Bandanas make GREAT, and very GREEN gift wrap!
10. Bandana drawstring pouch for sunglasses | Hello Glow
Cute idea for your purse. And this could hold makeup, chapstick, etc. as well.
11. Patriotic Bandana Wreath | Girl in the Garage
Patriotic with punchy color. This bandana is easy to make. Jen at Girl in the Garage will show you how.
12. DIY Bandana Headband | Sorry Girls
This bandana is attached to a headband, so it always is tied perfectly. Check out the tutorial at Sorry Girls.
13. Original DIY Dollar Tree Bandana Pillows | Heathered Nest
This was the first bandana craft I ever tried. These pillows were easy to make and durable enough to last in our littlest son’s room for the past 8 years!
They add a splash of color, and a campy feel that is perfect in his “outdoorsy” boys bedroom.
14. Bandana Quilt | Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
The perfect (and patriotic) picnic blanket! A crafty quilt made with bandanas.
Get the how-to at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.
15. Bandana Ponytail Holder | Skip To My Lou
Add a little “flair” to a ponytail holder with this how-to from Skip to My Lou.
16. Patriotic Tablescape | Our Crafty Mom
Bandana napkin holders, a bandana table runner, even little bandana bows for the silverware are some of the ideas you’ll find in this bandana-lovers post.
17. Place Settings/Cloth Napkins | Country Living
This article in Country Living covers a gorgeous outdoor event with a bandana theme.
There are lots of adorable ideas where bandana prints and fabric bandanas were infused into the party.
18. Bandana Bracelets | Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
My daughter would love to make some of these sweet bandana bracelets for herself and friends.
Such a cute, simple and budget-friendly idea.
19. DIY Bandana Camera Strap | One Good Thing by Jillee
I need a camera strap, and I adore this idea from One Good Thing by Jillee! Functional, colorful, and won’t break the bank!
20. Bandana Wreath with a Bow | Craftaholics Anonymous
Another bandana wreath, but with a much different look. I love the DIY bandana bow on this version, don’t you?
21. Bandana Lanterns | Craft Gossip
OK, so this one is not made of true fabric bandanas. It’s actually vellum paper with a bandana print.
Such a fun idea and bandana printed paper can open the door to lots of other fun, crafty bandana projects, too.
22. Bandana Drawstring Bag Tutorial | Martha Stewart
Of course, Martha has some bandana crafts up her sleeve. This video tutorial will show you how to create an easy, inexpensive bandana drawstring bag that’s great for the gym, the beach, or even the grocery store.
23. Bandana Bunny | Swoodson Says
Awww, a little bunny made from a bandana ❤️.
24. Bandana Napkins Tied with Twine | Two Shades of Pink Blog
Bandanas make great cloth napkins. They’re easy to wash (and get softer with consecutive washes).
And it’s not the end of the world when one needs to be put out to pasture since they aren’t super pricey.
I love this simple idea of wrapping them with twine. A great way to hand out place settings for a party, right?
25. 5 Top Styles Made with Bandanas | Alaine Kaiyle
This video shows you how you can tie 5 different top styles using one or two bandanas.
26. No -Sew Cushion Covers | Good Housekeeping
Sweet, simple, and an easy-to-wash cover option for outdoor cushions or to take to events.
27. Bandana Flag Placemats | Hatter and Hare Events
A fun placemat idea using several different colored bandanas.
28. Bandana Tablecloth | Me and My Insanity
Then again, why stop with a placemat when you could cover the whole table with a bandana tablecloth?!
29. Rustic Bandana Flag | Lemon Tree Dwelling
A simple, rustic flag concept from bandanas, a twig and twine. Love it!
30. Bandana Christmas Garland | Heathered Nest
Want a unique garland accent this year? Grab some bandanas!
Looking for more colorful, budget-friendly craft ideas? We’ve got you covered! Check out these awesome ideas, too!
Pin these bandana crafts for later! And if you make one, leave a comment (or better yet, a photo) on the pin! That helps others know whether they want to try this project, too!
Pssst…before you go, I sure would love to hang out with you again really soon! Sign up now and get a FREE copy of “Builder-Grade To Beautiful: 10 Totally Transformative Home Decorating Solutions, All Under $100!” Click here to enter your email or on the image below. Your copy will be sent right away!