7 Easy Ordning Ikea hacks…
Are you an Ikea fan? I am. I mean who isn’t, right? But I have to be honest and admit that I try to keep my Ikea visits to once or twice a year.
*This post contains affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure policy HERE.*
This is for 2 simple reasons:
I love the cinnamon rolls from their restaurant WAY too much for my waistline’s own good, and
because I never walk out of there with ONLY the items I went in for.
Sure, Ikea stuff is always a good deal. But when you are googling “U-haul rental” on your way out of the store to somehow get the 18 items you purchased home…after entering the store 6 hours earlier with only 2 things on your list, that’s no bueño.
Regardless, I loooove a good Ikea hack as much or more than the next gal. And on my last Ikea trip, I picked up one of these babies…
A $2.50 Ordning utensil holder. But I didn’t use mine to stash utensils. And it seems there are others who didn’t either. Here are 7 fun alternative things you can do with this inexpensive Ikea purchase.
So the basic product you’ll need to complete ANY of these DIY ideas is:
8 Easy Ordning Ikea hacks:
1. Marble/Pick up Sticks Game | limmaland.com
2. Jewelry Organizer With Ikea Utensil Holder | sisterssuitcaseblog.com
3. Ceiling Porch Light | ikeahackers.net
4. Ribbon Organizer Ikea Hack | heatherednest.com
5. Bathroom Hot Tools Storage | Polka Dot Chair
6. How To Make Your Own DIY Industrial Sconces | lovecreatecelebrate.com
7. Twine Storage | sweetstampshopblog.com
8. Toilet Roll Holders | ikeahackers.net