50+ Cute Painted Pumpkins For Fall…
Have you been wanting some cute painted pumpkin ideas for fall? If so, you’ve hit the jackpot today, because we’ve rounded up over 50 of the cutest pumpkins on the internet.
There are so many painted pumpkin ideas you won’t know where to start…
Oh, and before we dive into the pumpkin pool deep end, if you’re looking to beautify your home past the fall pumpkins this year, you’ve come to the right place!
And now, bring on the cute painted pumpkins parade!
50+ Cute Painted Pumpkins To Try This Fall:
1. DIY Painted Pun-kins | Studio DIY
As usual, Studio DIY comes up with the most fun, festive ideas. And these cute painted pumpkins are no exception! Super funny and cheeky. Even the name…”pun-kins” 😂. Love everything about these.
2. Chalkboard Pumpkins | Heathered Nest
These chalkboard pumpkins are ridiculously quick and easy to make. I use mine as place cards for a fun fall, Halloween table. You could use different color chalkboard paint to make it look less like Halloween and more like fall.
3. Squeeze Paint Painted Pumpkins | Hello Wonderful
What kid wouldn’t be in heaven getting to make some of these painted beauties? This looks like one of the best fall kid crafts, ever. Just do it outside, moms. We get extra points in heaven for letting our kids do stuff like…at least that’s what I tell myself 😉.
4. Painted Unicorn Pumpkin | Best Friends for Frosting
Um. Unicorn. Enough said.
5. Hudson’s Bay Blanket Pumpkins | Heathered Nest
These faux pumpkins were inspired by the classic look of Hudson’s Bay blankets and the Pendleton Woolen Mills National Park striped blankets.
6. DIY Painted 90’s Pattern Pumpkins | A Kailo Chic Life
Oh my word. This whole 90’s aesthetic from Kara at a Kailo Chic Life is so, so good.
7. DIY Floral & Glitter Pumpkins | Home Me Oh My
Not sure I’d have the talent to take on the floral painted pumpkin, but I’d love to try! Amy is so creative!
8. DIY Leopard Painted Pumpkin | Effortless Style
Leopard print ALL the things!! Even pumpkins 🎃.
9. Gingham & Stripe Painted Pumpkins | Dimples and Tangles
Jennifer from Dimples and Tangles always makes the world more colorful, no matter what the project. Isn’t her adorable take on pumpkins a pink and preppy feast for the eyes?
10. DIY Mudcloth Painted Pumpkins | Renovating Mapleson Manor
Mudcloth is on-trend right now, and I love how it’s been incorporated into fall decor with these cute painted pumpkins!
11. Muted Color Painted Pumpkins | So Much Better with Age
Not showy, but completely beautiful. Jamie shows you how to get subtle, beautiful, realistic pumpkin tones with paint.
12. DIY Mercury Glass Painted Pumpkins | Seeking Lavender Lane
Love Deb’s metallic pumpkin look here. Metallic tones always bring an important element into a room…so why not bring some bling into your fall decor with a painted pumpkin?
13. Colorful Painted Dollar Store Pumpkins | I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Dollar Store pumpkin transformations always inspire. And there are so many versions, each different and special in their own way. Creativity at it’s best! Love the colors used on this version done by Kristi.
14. Gold Ombre Glitter Dipped Pumpkins | Fox Hollow Cottage
Shannon coming in hot with some glitz and glitter on her gold ombre-painted pumpkins!
15. Easy Metallic Patterned Painted Pumpkins | Small Stuff Counts
A great idea that is easy and the results are so fun and festive! Kids would love making these pretty pumpkins!
16. Japanese Umbrella Inspired Pumpkins | Up to Date Interiors
I ADORE how these pumpkins turned out! So colorful, and very chic. Japanese umbrellas were her inspiration for these painted pumpkins…so creative!!
17. White Painted Foam Pumpkins | Making Manzanita
Isn’t this painted pumpkin a great idea for your front porch?!
18. Copper Glazed Faux Pumpkins | What Meegan Makes
Another fun metallic-painted pumpkin idea. This one from Meegan in a copper tone.
19. Spray Painted Ampersand Pumpkin | Rain on a Tin Roof
Jenna always creates fun projects, and her pumpkins are no exception! Bright, bold and full of personality. #pumpkinperfection
20. DIY Coral & Gold Painted Pumpkins | Monica Wants It
Paint your pumpkins to match your home decor. These beauties by Monica fit perfectly with her home decor.
21. Vintage Inspired Mod Podge Painted Pumpkins | Jenna Kate at Home
I mean…total pumpkin eye candy, right?!
22. Colorful Spray Painted Cornucopia Centerpiece | PMQ for Two
More bright and colorful and patternful pumpkins from Ariel.
23. Painted Indigo Book Page Pumpkin | 2 Bees in a Pod
How’s this for a creative take on pumpkin painting?! And the indigo…it’s a shade that’s always in style.
24. Fall Painted Neutral Pumpkins | 2 Bees in a Pod
Some neutral pumpkin paint from the gals at 2 Bees in a Pod. Makes for a beautiful centerpiece, no?
25. Easy Plaid & Floral Painted Pumpkins | Lolly Jane
Not sure which one I love more, the gingham for the florals! How about you?
26. Simple Chevron & Orange Patterned Painted Pumpkins | Lolly Jane
More fun-painted pumpkin ideas from Lolly Jane!!! These are all about pattern-play!
27. DIY Painted Pumpkin with Tassel Embellishments | Delineate Your Dwelling
Paint + tassels = TOTALLY awesome pumpkins!
28. DIY Gilded Pumpkins | Honey Bear Lane
I love these pumpkins from Honey Bear Lane…so glam, but so easy to make!
29. Upcycled Decoupage Pumpkins | First Day of Home
Decoupage is fun, and can create such original results!
Pssst…remember! Don’t leave here empty handed! Grab a copy of “10 Totally Transformational Home Decorating Solutions – All Under $100” now. Click here or on the image below to grab yours now⤵️
30. Whitewashed Pumpkins | DIY Beautify
The perfect pumpkin for your farmhouse decor? Quite possibly, YES!
31. Thrifty Antiqued Pumpkins | DIY Beautify
Adorable AND inspirational. Not bad for a little squash!
32. Painted Teal Pumpkin Project Topiary | Elle Marie Home
Stack em if you got em! Make a fun painted pumpkin topiary!
33. DIY Painted Donut Pumpkins | Studio DIY
Anything that looks like a donut is a win, in my opinion.
34. Dollar Store Matte Painted Pumpkins | The Home I Create
More muted pretty painted pumpkins here! Love the subtle blues.
35. Abstract Painted Pumpkins | A Subtle Revelry
These cute painted pumpkins feel 90’s chic to me…how about you? I can almost hear the Miami Vice theme song when I look at them. And I gotta say, how can that NOT make one happy, right?
36. DIY Gold Splatter Painted Pumpkins | A Kailo Chic Life
Pretty, vibrant colors mixed with sparkly gold? Home run.
37. Mini Painted Pumpkins | Lia Griffith
Not only are these painted mini pumpkins adorable, but I’m also kind of in love with her copper basket, too…right?!
38. Gilded Faux Bois Pumpkins | Sand & Sisal
Anything that sounds French has to add an element of class, right?! 😉 Plus the gold is 😘. Faux Bois painted pumpkins…say that 10 times fast! Then head to Kim’s site to learn how to create some of these beauties!
39. Painted Galaxy Art Pumpkin | 42 Stripes
It’s a heavenly pumpkin! This creative cosmic crafty pumpkin is OUT OF THIS WORLD!
40. DIY Beach Ball Pumpkins | Paint the Gown Red
Beachy keen painted pumpkins! Perfect for a coastal home.
41. Neon Paint Dipped Pumpkins | A Night Owl Blog
From the 90s pumpkins to these that look 80s chic in all their neon glory! So fun…and bright!
42. DIY Buffalo Plaid Painted Pumpkins | My Family Thyme
Gingham painted in classic colors is always a good choice.
43. DIY Painted Buffalo Check Pumpkins | The Red Painted Cottage
44. DIY Dry Brushed Chalk Painted Pumpkins | Anderson and Grant
More pumpkins illustrating the beauty of chalk painting!
45. DIY Hand Lettered Painted Pumpkin | By Dawn Nicole
Try your hand at hand lettering and create a beautifully painted pumpkin with a twist!
46. Painted Mini Pumpkin Centerpieces | Posh Little Designs
Paint then use these minis to create a beautiful fall tablescape.
47. Marbled Indigo Pumpkins | Alice and Lois
I adore these marbled pumpkins…and the indigo color is my favorite part. This type of painted pumpkin would look so gorgeous in so many homes!
48. Painted Glittered Copper Pumpkins | Just Paint It
Copper is such a great metallic for fall. And glitter makes everything a little better, right?!
49. Metallic Foil Pumpkins | Atta Girl Says
Don’t be foilrf by cheapo faux pumpkins! Turn them into showstoppers with this easy technique!
50. Blue & White Painted Pumpkins | Bella Tucker
Holy talent, right?! AMAZING painted pumpkins from Bella Tucker.
51. DIY Marbled Pumpkins | The Proper Blog
The colors on these marbled pumpkins are perfect!! Autumn doesn’t have to be all about rust, orange and dark green. It can be light and airy and bright!
52. DIY ‘Fall’ Painted Pumpkins | PMQ for Two
Ariel always whips up some beautiful pumpkin decor each fall. Isn’t that floral painted pumpkin amazing?!
Looking for more seasonal fall fun? Be sure to check out these ideas, too!
Pin these cute painted pumpkins for later! And if you make one, leave a comment (or better yet, a photo) on the pin! That helps others know whether they want to try one of these projects, too!
Pssst…before you go, I sure would love to hang out with you again really soon! Sign up now and get a FREE copy of “Builder-Grade To Beautiful: 10 Totally Transformative Home Decorating Solutions, All Under $100!” Click here to enter your email or on the image below. Your copy will be sent right away!